So its a new year, wow its amazing getting through another year. This year has been tuff for a lot of us in this world. From the unbelivable attacks throughout our nation's schools to the movie theaters to the attacks in Paris & the violence here in Chicago. This is just a small slice of the pie of events that matter.
I thank God for the talents that I'm blessed with. Sometimes when I find myself getting just a bit bored I reach within to find a craft or a goal rather small or big, to challenge my mind and level of focus. This is just only one of the many reason's I created this blog. I enjoy displying the art I designed but I also felt it was time to have a platform were I can have a voice that people around the world can read admire & follow. I love my city which I'm sure many of us here do, but its seem's like its time to show it.
If you happen to come across this blog remember love everyone even your hater's. until next Tuesday also just KEEP IT 100 !
Simply Perfect
S.P
I thank God for the talents that I'm blessed with. Sometimes when I find myself getting just a bit bored I reach within to find a craft or a goal rather small or big, to challenge my mind and level of focus. This is just only one of the many reason's I created this blog. I enjoy displying the art I designed but I also felt it was time to have a platform were I can have a voice that people around the world can read admire & follow. I love my city which I'm sure many of us here do, but its seem's like its time to show it.
If you happen to come across this blog remember love everyone even your hater's. until next Tuesday also just KEEP IT 100 !
Simply Perfect
S.P

No comments:
Post a Comment